Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Check these out!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner VTeCno Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I know this is on a site that specializes in F-Bodies, but it is pretty cool and I am sure we could find some ways to use them:

    CHeck out these "Powered Cut-outs" at: http://www.empiremotorsports.net/mccord.htm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member phicycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JC Whitney sells remote cut-outs for a lot less money, but you have to pull a cable to open and close them.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ssbgsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 1999
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen similar - but manualy controled via cable - in JC Whitney catalog.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •